Monday, December 17, 2007

Weekend

So I had a great weekend. I watched two of my sons play their basketball games and they were very exciting games. I got a lot of shopping done and I even got to spend some alone time with my hubby. We also went to a fun, family Christmas party. It was a great weekend.

I guess the only problem was that I didn't stay raw over the weekend. The funny thing is that I feel fine with it. I didn't have any problems with it until I went to fill out my blog today. I guess since the name of my blog is Michelle's Raw Adventure I feel obligated to post about the raw food that I eat. So if I eat cooked food I suddenly feel like it doesn't fit in with the blog.

Now I ask myself, is this my life or is it my blog? Obviously it is my life so I shouldn't feel obligated to a blog. That sounds crazy but it is real.

I guess since it is my adventure then I am here to tell you about the good, the bad and the ugly even though in my eyes it's all good! So I ate cooked. I even had a chai latte (no coffee though so that is good). I had fish too. It was all good and I'm okay.

I do have to say that it is a bit harder to get back in the swing of things once I have eaten cooked. Suddenly it is just easier to eat what everyone else is and since Christmas is just around the corner I might as well just go with the flow and start again after the holiday...Oh, sorry, that is just my little inner voice talking.

So I will have to see how things go and try to stay healthy no matter what I decide to eat.

Only 8 days until Christmas!!!

No comments: