Sunday, December 23, 2007

Still searching for help

After doing more research on the local detox center I found several people with bad experiences. I also searched other places that had nothing bad to say about them so I am going to pass on it and continue searching. If anyone has any suggestions or experiences with them I would love to hear about them. This is my number one goal for the beginning of 2008.





I am so ready for Christmas. I love this holiday. It is my absolute favorite! I love everything about it. I love the stockings, the tree, the lights, Santas, ornaments, making hot chocolate for the kids on Christmas eve and leaving cookies for Santa and carrots and oats for the reindeer. It is all just so perfect and fills me up inside. I can't wait to watch them open presents on Christmas morning and spend the day with my family all cozy and warm while the wind and snow whip around outside! What could be better?!?

No comments: