Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Conversation with Myself

"mmm, I could really go for one of those carmel chai lattes they sell at the Green Leaf Cafe. It is so yummy and I have just enough time to run in and pick it up before Aidan gets home from school."

"Do I really NEED the latte? It is loaded with sugar and has dairy in it. It is not good for me. I should just go home."

"Of course I don' t NEED it but I want it. It's cold out and it would be so warming. It would feel all snugly."

It isn't that cold out. The sun is shining and it feels like it is a billion degrees in this car. Just go home and make a green juice. It will taste good and just think of all the nutrients you will be getting."

"Yeah, that's true. It would be good and I'll bet I will be quite satisfied after I drink it. I always am. It's just such a pain to have to cut everything up and then clean the juicer when I am done."

"Oh please Michelle, it will take you 15 minutes to do it. That's at least how long it would take you to get out of the car and go in the coffee shop to get the latte. Stop making excuses and be good to yourself!"

"You're right! I will go home and make green juice. It will be wonderful!"

That's one for the good guys (or girl)!

No comments: