Thursday, December 20, 2007

Health opportunity

Had a long talk with a woman at a healing center right here in Wheaton. It sounds like just what I need to really get myself on the right path. I feel like I am struggling so much with what to eat and how to eat. I see all these people who eat all different kinds of raw diets and they are thriving and thrilled with it and I just don't get it. I don't think I have found MY path yet.

I think what really threw me for a loop was when I made a big juice for my husband to help him boost his immunity and fight of a cold. I juice everyday and I like it. My husband had one juice and told me how much energy he had and how great he felt even though he was sick. I have never felt that. It made me even more certain that I need some help. I just can't continue to guess and hope I am doing the right thing and continue to be sick.

So this doctor does a huge amount of testing to find the root cause of your symptoms. In fact they don't even want to know your symptoms when you arrive in the office. They simply look at the results of the 20 page report from the blood test, urinalysis, neuroscan, heart rate variability, blood oxygen and more. From there he can see what your symptoms are and help you on the path to healing the root cause.

They also follow a raw food diet and teach classes, etc. I can't believe it is only about 20-30 minutes from my house. It seems too good to be true and now I just have to have a talk with the hubby so I can schedule an appointment and get started on the path to healing.

No comments: