Monday, December 24, 2007

Ooh La La Mojo jito!


Who needs alcohol when you can make a drink like this? It is absolutely delish and feels like quite a treat. It is fresh and tangy and the kombucha gives it a slight alcohol taste. I love this drink!

I got the recipe from G Living. You can watch a video of it being made if you like. I halved it since I was just making it for myself but as soon as I made it my hubby wanted some too so I should have doubled it.

2 Key Limes (I used regular limes)
5 mint leaves (I used more)
1/4 c. agave
1 pitcher sparkling water
2 c. ice
1 1/2 cup kombucha


Quarter limes and put in a shaker
Add agave and muddle (I put the mint in and then muddled)
Add ice
Add mint
Add kombucha
add water
Shake gently then release the bubbles and shake again
Pour into glasses
I don't have a shaker so I just did it in a glass and mixed it up. Enjoy!

No comments: