Thursday, May 08, 2008

Today is Thankful Thursday

I was driving home from my favorite Italian grocery store today and this song came on the radio. It is such a beautiful song with such heart and soul and it got me thinking about my online friends. So many of you have shared this journey with me and have been there when I needed a friend. You have helped carry my load and shared my pain and sorrow with me.

I am, as always so grateful for all of you and I wanted to share this song with you. I only hope that I will be able to return the favor if and when you need it. Love to all!

Ha ha, blogger won't let me post it here so I've put it in the sidebar to the right. I will leave it there for a few days.

4 comments:

HiHoRosie said...

Great song! You know I was thinking of this very thing today. The blog/raw community online is so wonderful that I feel grateful everyday to be a part of it. Honestly. All the friends, the support, the encouragement, advice, etc. is great to have no matter what kind of moment you're having.

Thanks for swinging by my site - I see your comments on many other blogs and I can see why you're popular! You're a good blog friend too :) I've been enjoying your site - so I thank you today on thankful Thursday!

HiHoRosie said...

Holey moley good woman! You managed to bring me to tears today! But it's all good. What you wrote was so kind and so sweet - I felt your sincerity and made my eyes spill over! Really, thank you. It's because of comments like yours that made me think about how grateful I AM for my online friends too. I now count you as one of them. Again, thank you and hope you have a super day!

Hanlie said...

You do, my friend. More than you know!

Lisa (Pixywinks) said...

I love the song, and that was a beautiful post. I do count you as a friend, and I'm so grateful you've been there for me too!
XOXOXOOXXOXO
Pixy Lisa