Wednesday, January 02, 2008

2008


What a fantastic new year it has been for me. I am so blessed to have been able to spend the last two days with my friends and family and I have loved every minute of it.
One one hand it is sad to see it end and on the other it is good to try and get back into the swing of things even though my kids are still home from school until next week. I won't really get back in the swing until they are back in school.
It is a frozen tundra here. I mean really cold. My 14 year old got me something called Lava Buns for Christmas. It is a pad that you can put in the microwave to warm it up. It is actually is supposed to be used at outdoor sporting events but I was using it at my desk to keep toasty warm. When I go out today I am going to be bundled up from head to toe.
I got some great goal setting help from Dhrumil and I spent some time working on them. It feels good to have some positive goals to begin the new year with. I have goals that span all different areas of my life from my health to my career so I am feeling good. I feel much more focused on what I want and I feel like things are getting done already. I still want to make a copy of the goals so that I can easily look at them each day.
On the health side of it I received my educational program from the Creative Health Institute and I began watching the videos yesterday. There are 15 sections with 2 videos per section. I have watched 4 videos so far. Two of the videos have been filled with great information and I learned a lot from them. The other two were OK. One was on testimonials and the other was fair. Overall I am learning and I am looking forward to continuing the education and learning how to incorporate all of these things into my own detox.
I am off to Bouncetown, an indoor facility filled with inflatable bounce toys. My 5 and 7 year old are going to love it.

2 comments:

Dhrumil said...

Just wanted to drop by and say hi!

Michelle said...

Thanks Dhrumil! I am honored to have you. Have a great day!