Thursday, January 10, 2008

My Baby Is Coming Home!



My little guy has been gone since Monday and he is coming back tonight! I have missed him and I can't wait for him to get home. Of course he hasn't missed us too much. His grandpa has let him run wild eating whatever he wants, staying up late and they have had tons of fun going boating, to the beach, the zoo, fishing, and more. He actually called last night to ask if he could stay longer. Ha, no way baby, I need some Aidan lovin!

I am feeling much better today. I have actually been having some nasty detox symptoms for the last few days. I was drained of energy, achy, foggy and had THE worst headache that lasted for days. I never used to get headaches and now I get them so frequently. Anyway, I think the worst is over and except for a slight headache I am feeling good. I have energy and feel much more positive today.

I have taken up skin brushing again and my skin is feeling smoother already after just a few days. I have also started doing the Five Tibetans in the morning. I am trying to be better about following a routine in the morning.

I have been eating smoothies, fruit, salads, and green juice during the day. I am still eating with my family at night. I am mainly doing this because we are going to Florida for a vacation in about 10 days and I know I will not be able to eat raw the whole time I am there. I am thinking that I will go more gung-ho after the vacation.

The funny thing is that there was a part of me that was looking forward to my little guy being gone for a few days. I knew that I would have the whole day to myself to get so much done. I had visions of completing so many tasks and having this freedom that I haven't had. Well, going through a detox doesn't really let you do too much. So I have spent the time, lying around, napping or vegging in front of the TV. I was able to get on the computer a little bit and I did listen to some of my educational program yesterday. I certainly didn't get much done and it didn't look like what I had envisioned. Oh well, there is always next year when he goes to first grade. :o)

No comments: