Thursday, January 17, 2008

Wonderful Day


I am here on day 4 of my 21 day challenge and I am doing great. I have completed all three tasks everyday. The thing I am so amazed by is that it isn't the food or exercise that has given me the greatest joy. It is the meditation!!! I have been feeling so fantastic and full of joy that I can't even tell you. I have continued meditating for longer than the 15 minutes because it feels so good.

Yesterday while I was meditating this old issue that I will spare you the details of kept popping up. I kept pushing it away, you know like a "good girl" :o) Finally I thought I should probably dive into and see what was there. Wowee! There was a lot there. I had emotion coming up that was stored in my body for many, many years. I have never been able to do a Journey process on myself, by myself without some kind of CD. Well yesterday it just flowed. It was my first solo journey and I was left feeling so clear.

When I opened my eyes after 2 hours and 15 minutes!!! I was laughing through tears. I was so uplifted and light and felt like I lost so much emotional baggage that I felt like I lost 50 pounds. I was filled with gratitude that was so strong that it was making me giggle with joy.

I was pretty pooped last night. These clearings take place on a cellular level so there can be some detox. I was feeling a bit puffy and drained so I went to bed early and woke up this morning feeling so good. I was dancing around my kitchen today which isn't usually like me. It just feels so good!!!!!

It just dawned on me that I haven't been writing much about what I am eating lately and this is supposed to be about my raw adventure after all. I think that these emotional milestones are so intertwined with what I eat that it is an important part of my raw adventure. I can tell you that today I had some delicious oranges for breakfast and I made some raw nacho cheese and filled up some kale leaves with it. I topped it with celery, red pepper, carrot, and tomato. It was pretty good.

I am seriously thinking about starting a juice feast when I return from Florida. I am about 80% convinced at this part...well, maybe 90% ;o) I figured it out on the calendar and I can definitely do 14 days and then 6 days to come off. That will take me right up to the next long weekend we have planned with the kids. I know my body really needs a longer feast so I am leaving it open to continuing past 14 days. We shall see.
That's it for tonight. Sleep well my friends!

No comments: