Friday, April 25, 2008

Fun Friday

I've decided that I will put a little fun thing up on the blog on Fridays and I thought it would be a good way to start off my return to the raw blog. So I have taken Hanlie's lead (as usual) with this fun little game. I was amazed at her answers and how appropriate they were for the questions and lo and behold a lot of mine were too. Pretty cool.

The rules are simple: Hit the shuffle on your iPod, then answer each question by hitting next. No cheating!


Q: What does next year have in store for you?
A: That's Amore - Dean Martin

Q: What does your love life look like next year?
A: Have I told You Lately - Rod Stewart


Q: What do you say when life gets hard?
A: She Hates Me - Puddle of Mud


Q: Song that reminds you of good times?
A: Prayer - Disturbed (um, not really)

Q: What do you think when you get up in the morning?
A: You Oughta Know - Alanic Morisette

Q: What song will you dance to at your wedding (or silver wedding anniversary?)
A: Fallen - Sarah McLachlan


Q: Song that reminds you of your first kiss?
A: Bungle in the Jungle - Jethro Tull


Q: Your favourite saying?
A: That Will Never Do - Otis Rush


Q: Favourite place?
A: Breathe - Faith Hill


Q: Most missed memory?
A: Alive - Pearl Jam


Q: What song describes your best friend?
A: Dance Me to the End of Love - Leonard Cohen


Q: What song decribes your ex?
A: Piece of Pie- Stone Temple Pilots


Q: Where would you go on an important date?
A: Moondance - Van Morrison

Q: Drug of choice?
A: Allison Road - Gin Blossoms

Q: What song describes yourself?
A: Silver Bells- Harry Connick Jr.

Q: What is the thing you like doing most?
A: Into the Wind - Miten with Deva Premal


Q: The song that best describes the President?
A: Throw Yourself Away - Nickleback (Rather appropriate I'd say)

Q: Where will you be in 10 years?
A: Remedy - The Black Crowes

Q: Your love life right now?
A:Praises for the World - Jennifer Berezan/ Chris Webster (ha ha, isn't that cute?)

Q: What is your state of mind like at the moment?
A: Warm Love -Van Morrison

Q: How will you die?
A: It's a Long Way to the top - School of Rock (I'll take it)

I only skipped songs that were in another language (Mostly Italian. I have a lot of those).

1 comment:

Lisa (Pixywinks) said...

Great answers. You have fine taste in music my friend!
Pixy Lisa