Friday, November 30, 2007

Slump in the Eating

So today was a little rough. The day started out great. I had an appointment with a woman to do a Journey process. I got up, made my green smoothie, put it in a big travel container, packed some nuts and an apple and headed out. I felt great.



The appointment finished up around 12:30 and I wasn't really that hungry so I had a handful of nuts and went to Whole Foods. A little later I had my apple. By the time I got home I was dragging. I was so tired that I couldn't stand it. I decided to just eat a cooked sweet potato that I had because it required no preparation. It didn't help. I decided to rest on the couch.



For dinner I had some cauliflower soup. This was really yummy and I enjoyed it. I felt a little better but still really tired. I hope I get some more energy tomorrow.



Cauliflower Soup

I sauteed 1/2 onion and 2 garlic cloves, minced in some olive oil until soft. I threw in 1/2 head cauliflower and 2 carrots chopped up and covered the vegies with the vegie stock I made. I added some salt and pepper and cooked until the vegies were soft. I pureed it up and yum, yum.



That's it. Short and sweet today.

No comments: