Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I love Belief Changes!


I am so excited today because after realizing my backwards thinking I was able to do a 15 minute process and clear it. It was so powerful to realize what I had been holding onto all these years and set myself free from it.



For those of you who don't know I have spent the last year and a half in a practitioners program for The Journey. This is where I learned this powerful process and so many more. It has been life changing for me and if you want to read more about it you can go to my website www.RealLivingToday



So today I had a green smoothie for breakfast. It had 2 bananas some fresh squeezed orange juice and a load of spinach. It was a vibrant green color and tasted beautiful and sweet. I couldn't even taste the spinach. If you haven't tried a green smoothie, go for it.



Mid morning I got hungry again and decided to bring out my juicer. I was listening to Mike Nash on Raw Summit 2 and he was talking about green juices so I went in the kitchen and juiced away. I used kale, spinach, apple and lemon. It tasted pretty yummy and looked great. I got a bit of headache from it so I need to do a little research to find out why. I will keep you posted.



For lunch I made the kale cole slaw again.



For dinner I had the same thing as yesterday, stew and sweet potato. I know I am a bit boring but I am trying to be cost efficient and not waste any food. It is shocking how much food you get from a head of cabbage!



I took the leftover vegetables and threw them in a pot with some water to make a vegetable stock. I will use that for the next dinner I decide to make. I plan on shopping tomorrow and preparing a new group of foods.



I really enjoyed listening to Mike Nash. He said a lot of things that make sense to me. He talked about getting in the game of health. If that means incorporating just one thing into your life that leads you to health then good for you, you are in the game. By looking at it that way it makes it easier to stay in the game and win. Makes total sense to me.



He also talked about an experiment they did with animals. There were 3 groups. Group 1 was fed the best, raw and healthy diet. Group 2 was fed the worst, most horrible processed diet. The results for these two groups were obvious. Group 1 showed signs of excellent health and group 2 showed signs of degeneration and aggressive behavior.



The cool thing is that group 3 was fed the unhealthy diet of group 2 for half the study and had the same results. Half way through they were switched to group 1's diet and by the end of the study they were showing the same results as group 1.



It just goes to show that even if we have screwed up in the past that there is still a chance to turn in around. He said that within 2 years people can get everything back in balance. Now there is some hope! He is starting a v-log where he will be sending out weekly email tips. You can check it out here .



OK, so that is it for today. I am feeling really happy and uplifted today. I am grateful for the wake up and for the opportunity to start again. Woo Hoo!

No comments: